Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Future Golf Pro



So after our humbling experience, we decided to try another course. This one was more our skill level, again Skylier's skill level, they don't make 200 yard par 5 courses (my level). So exciting news... Skylier got his very first Birdie. It was pretty exciting and he must have been pleased since he let me take his picture with out argument (very rare for him to consent to pics). He attributes his accomplishment to his new, rather expensive, Callaway clubs. So he thinks my problem is my clubs aren't nice enough.... I'll use that excuse as long as people will let me. (skylier has golfed 54 holes in the last week and a half) I think it's officially addiction!!!

1 comment:

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

If you want new clubs, but don't want to pay full price, I got a nice set of nikes nds's off of ebay that were pretty much brand new. They were still expensive, but did not cost as much as if I had bought them brand new. You just need to go get fitted for clubs see which ones work for you then find them on ebay. I have never pink ones though ( i think you told me yours were pink)