Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Halloween ended up being a lot more fun then anticipated. Skylier is still the same, and very hypersensitive to light and sound, so I wasn't sure what he would be up for. We had talked earlier about hosting the second annual Halloween Party with our friends, but decided not to, in case Sky wasn't going to be up for it. Well at 6:00 Chad called and wanted to know what the plan was. Before long, the very under planned Halloween Party was on at our house. We didn't have costumes, but others did. We played rock band, cranium and poker. We didn't have the actual rules to cranium, so it was especially fun, we were laughing so hard we were in tears. One card I had was to act out the heimlich maneuver... I proceeded to get on the ground and act out a very accurate CPR. When I realized what I had done, I jumped up and yelled "Wrong One!!" I was laughing so hard I could hardly act out the correct word. The girls guest it, so no harm done, but it was hilarious. We had fondue (the hit of the party) and lots of other snacks. We also had the most trick or treater's we have ever had. I didn't take a single picture, but Ashley won for best costume with her super cute strawberry shortcake. Next year I promise we will host a better party, but considering we had 2 hours to prepare it was A TON OF FUN!!

3 comments:

Kate Call said...

glad you had a such a great halloween! sounds hilarious!! i love games like that for that reason! and i LOVE fondue!! yummy!! glad to hear sky was up for it!

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

Hey Crystal. I made our blog private and I don't have an e-mail to send you an invite. E-mail me back with your e-mail. Wow that is a lot of e-mail in one long sentence!! sharbee40@hotmail.com

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

Hey Krystal!!! I didn't realize you were so close to us! :) We really should get together! Sorry to hear about your trials with illness....no fun. Hang in there! We'll keep you in our prayers. And thanks for having Toby's site on your page, that means a lot to me.