Thursday, November 13, 2008

IT'S A GIRL

Stacey & Jereud Uscola are the proud parents of a precious new baby girl. Not sure what the final name decision is... She was born tonight around 8:00. Stacey has been at the hospital since 8:00am, and didn't get her epidural until 7:30pm. Poor girl was in labor for 11.5 hours, but she said it was defiantly worth it. I have not seen her yet, but have some camera phone pics. She is stunning. She weighed 6 lb 6 oz, and 18 in long. She has a little bit of dark hair (she gets that from me) and I hear her lips are her best feature. The time wont pass fast enough until I get to see her tomorrow. Hopefully, my 3 and half hour drive will remain speeding ticket free. Congrats to the new parents and those lucky big brothers who can't wait to see their baby sister. I will have lot's of photos to post when I get home. I'm simply beside myself with excitement and anticipation.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I believe this is possibly more excitement than you showed when your dog had puppies! :) You are an incredible friend, Crystal.

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

Congratulations to your friend! That is so fun that you can go up there and see her and the new baby. Also you need to send me your e-mail so I can send you an invite to my blog. sharbee40@hotmail.com