Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Down to 11...

So our first puppies are gone. We usually don't sell any until they have had their shots, but our first buyers are veterinarians and want to give them their own shots. I'm so excited that they took my favorite male "tank" and there can't be a much better family to love him. They even live in Idaho! The amazing news is, I told them about our female, the little on that might be hard to find a home for, and they found someone in their community and took her too. Although I miss them, at least the end is in sight. I'm EXHAUSTED. So starting Saturday afternoon, our house will have a revolving door until the remaining 11 are sold. I think we are headed to Vegas ASAP. If anyone had plans to see them again, time is running out. Let me know, they are SOOOOOO cute!

3 comments:

whit said...

I want to come see them!!

Kate Call said...

hi! remember me? crap its been a long time! hope your doing so well.. just wanted to stop in and say hi... and just to remind you... YOU'RE due for an update!! ha.

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

You are due for an update! Hope things are going well!