Thursday, December 3, 2009

Yellowstone June 2009

Kyle, Stephanie and I went to Yellowstone in June, as a first for all of us. (I must mention my mom says the trip when I was 18 months old counts, I disagree)

First we stopped at the Bear Park in Rexburg. It was pretty cool. We could drive all through the animals, which included deer, elk, moose and of course bears. Stephanie kept yelling at her dad to stop rolling down the window to try and get a picture. It clearly said "Leave windows up at all times"





















2 comments:

Heather said...

Hooray for blog posts! I'm so glad to know what you are up to. I hope things with the dental office work out well. You sound like you have precious little "me" time right now.

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

Looks like a fun trip! I love yellowstone! I am so glad you updated your blog!