Friday, July 25, 2008

iPhone 3G

So Skylier & I have turned into technology geeks. We both got the first generation iPhones when they first came out. So we were the suckers that paid full price, they did send us a gift card a few months later when they cut the price by almost $200. Well needless to say we couldn't be out done by the New 3G. Skylier waited in line for 2+ hours on Wednesday at the ONLY apple store in Utah, just to find out I had to be there too. So first thing this morning we were in line at Gateway. Once all the store's opened I left Sky in line and went shopping. Found a great home decor store!! By 11:45, 3 hours later, we both had our phones. Now we have googled them to death and figured out all the latest and greatest updates. If you were wondering if it is worth the two year contract, IT IS!

2 comments:

Sarah Beth??? said...

so what do you do with your old iphone? did you have to trade them in? if not, I say sell it on craigslist!! Craigslist has been super nice to us!

Heather said...

The backgrounds are from Shabbyprincess.com--it's an online, digital scrapbooking site. You have to download them and put them into a photobucket account. Then, you change the html coding on your blog. I don't think I could explain it, but I could definitely show you sometime. I will let you know next time I'm in your area and see if we can get together to do it if you are still interested. Once you have done it once, it is easy to do again and again which different papers.