Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Update

I have not had my camera for the last few months and I associated my blog with pictures. Then I realized the pics are nice but I enjoy the stories just as much. I have really enjoyed every ones blogs and although I might not be as interesting, I'd like to keep all of you updated too. So just a recap... It was great to see all the family at 4th of July. I had a GREAT time catching up and am looking forward to Thanksgiving!

I have completed 90% of my interior house remodel and now I'm ready to tackle the yard. The biggest project is the deck. We currently have a ramp for the dogs to use and it's a little red neck.. So I've started my research and have pretty big ideas. To include a sunken hot tub, bbq area, pergola, water feature, benches, built in flower pots, really cool lighting (Brian doesn't know it but he's getting recruited too) and a fire pit. So I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Sarah Beth??? said...

Wow, your deck ideas are awesome, adn it does sound like a big project! I'm sure Brian will be ready and willing, like he always is. I'm glad you have a blog, I didn't even know you did, so here is my belated welcome. Welcome.

Sarah

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

It's about time you updated your blog lady! :)

Kate Call said...

i'm ready for a house warming party!! i really do want to come see it! yeah...i'm with shar... you better keep your butt in gear and update your blog more often! REQUEST... post pictures of the remodel Ü