Friday, August 22, 2008

More Cali Pics

Skylier and Crystal at the Beach in Santa Cruz.
That's as far as Skylier would go, he didn't even get his feet wet.
"It's too cold..." What a wimp!

Shelby wasn't scared, she went completely in and was riding the waves!

The pier at Santa Cruz

Skylier, Shelby, Athina & Crystal

So a kind of funny, after the fact story. At Lake Tahoe, which I have no pictures, Sky & I got really sun burned. Anyone who knows me, knows I always get sun burned. But this time Skylier got it worse. He actually ended up at the emergency room twice on Thursday. He had a severe reaction to his sun burn and broke out in hives, was itchy and in a lot of pain. So after three shots in the rear end, poor guy, and three days of 4 pills every 4-6 hours, and some r&r he was back to normal. So Tahoe went from one of his favorite spots to a "I'm never going there again." Of course this is funny now that he is completely recovered.

No comments: