Friday, September 5, 2008

Welcome to the 21st Century

Also while my parents were visiting, my mom discovered the PSP. She was pretty amused with the technology. She sat and watched/played for quite awhile. Skylier was patiently answering her questions and helping her figure it out. Who knows... she might have a PSP on her Christmas List this year.
Along the same lines, I was talking to my mom on the phone the other day, and I needed to call a business in Rupert. So while we were still talking I googled it. A few minutes after I already had the number, she offered to look it up in the phone book. It made me smile when she was just shocked I just looked it up. It will be interesting to see how technology changes and what inventions I will be SHOCKED about. Love you mom!



Dad, Mom & Brian

No comments: