Monday, October 13, 2008

More Food

I've been busy cooking...too busy to blog. Not really, but it sounds better then the truth. (so exhausted that every free moment I have, I'm taking a 15 min nap) Well I made these muffins for work and they were a big hit. Probably the most popular yet. They have a brown sugar crispy top that is simply delicious!



This brownie with white chocolate raspberry frosting was a special request from Skylier. He loves all three of those ingredients. It was a new recipe and turned out pretty good. I will make a few changes next time. I'm still looking for my signature dessert. That one dish that is a guarantee success. I'll let you know when I find it and share it with everyone!





1 comment:

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

That looks so yummy! I need the recipe for those muffins!!