Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lucky #13

At 4:30 this morning Allie had her thirteenth puppy. It was a LONG night! They are all healthy and seem to be doing great. They have a vet appointment Saturday to have their tails removed and a well puppy visit. Allie is doing great but she is exhausted...I hope she gets her strength and personality back soon. There are 6 girls and 7 boys. One of the baby girls is tiny..the smallest puppy I think we have had. I will apologize in advance for talking about and posting so many pictures of the puppies for the next 6 weeks, but they really are sooooooooo adorable. I will post them on KSL tomorrow and start taking deposits to reserve them, first come first serve, so if you know anyone that is looking for a sweet new puppy, just in time for valentines day, have them call me.

Getting ready for puppies to come
Little One...

the puppies were trying to climb on top of her

All 13 of them trying to eat


Dad and Baby... Just Amazing




A few minutes old



6 Baby Girls

7 Baby Boys


4 comments:

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

Those puppies are so cute!

Kate Call said...

you had your babies!! i remember you talking about your puppies.. and they really are your babies! 13!! that is so great! i bet they are keeping you so busy! hope you had a great holiday season!

whit said...

Oh how stinkin CUTE!!! LOVE them!! I just found your blog! E-mail me and I can invite you to mine---whitrobert@yahoo.com

Hope you are doing well.

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

Oh my goodness look at all those little fella's (As Lily would say lol) :) So cute.
Krystal, I can't thank you enough for your thoughfulness! What a blessing to have a such a kind and considerate cousin. I really can't express how much that meant to me. When I'm back on both feet I really want you guys to come to dinner. Thanks again, love you! p.s. keep your eyes open for a new youtube coming sooon :)