Sunday, February 1, 2009

LETS GO STEELERS!!



So I don't know if I can be considered a "true" Steelers fan, but I have been raised, by my brother, to think I am. So I'm pretty excited, in part just for Brian, that the Steelers have the chance to be the first team to win 6 Super Bowls. I have followed them closely all year, and very early in the season made my prediction that we were going all the way!! I'm also pretty excited for the half time show.. It doesn't get much better then the Steelers and Bruce Springsteen all in one. Well maybe ACDC instead... I hope everyone enjoys the big game, I can't wait for it to start!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I guess you're a happy girl, then. Congrats on a winning team! How are the puppies doing?

whit said...

HOW ABOUT THEM STEELERS!!!! I was thinking about you all game long!!