Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

Good Bye 2008..!!! December was a crazy month. In the dental field it usually is, lots of patients procrastinate and wait until the last minute to use their insurance benefits, and we just can't say no. Next year things are going to be different, I think we will take the last 2 weeks of December off. The disadvantage to that, is we do so much dentistry in December that it is a great way to close out the year. Considering everything that happened at my office this year and the economical effects on dentistry, we ended on a great note! Thanks to all my co-workers for all your hard work, 2008 was great!

I'm so relieved to be starting a new year. 2008 was really challenging for me. Sky and I are hoping 2009 brings wellness and healing, still no change in his bell's palsy. We are also hoping to take a few more vacations. I know that seems like a strange resolution but we work way too much. Of course the usual.. get in shape, be more active, eat healthier. Financially improve, I'd love to get another investment property and increase the equity in my house. I have at least 5 business adventures underway so if anyone of them is successful I'll be satisfied. Last but not least, help others, give what I can, be aware of the environment and do my part. I hope all of my friends and family have a Happy New Year and a prosperous and healthy 2009!

No comments: